The following are some of the top advantages and reasons why 75 million users prefer WordPress for their company’s website:
- Ease of Use - Wordpress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface for any users especially to those who doesn’t have any background in web development. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. can be done easily and quickly. The time spent on formatting is also greatly reduced.
- Manage your Website from any Computer - WordPress is browser-based. You can login from any internet connected computer or device and manage your site!
- WordPress sites are SEO friendly - What’s the purpose of your fancy and premium looking websites if visitors can’t find and locate your site? If you want to market your product to its maximum potential then optimizing your site is the best thing to do. WordPress sites are optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) and getting your site in front of searchers on Google, Bing!, and others.
- You Have Control of Your Site - You don’t need to call any web developers to make simple updates to your site. With WordPress, you have control of nearly every aspect of your site and can easily make those simple updates yourself.
- The Design of your Website is 100% Customizable - WordPress acts as the engine for your website. The look and feel of your site can be 100% customized so your brand can shine through and provide a unique experience to your visitors.
WordPress is a powerful semantic publishing platform, and it comes with a great set of features designed to make your experience as a publisher on the Internet as easy, pleasant, and appealing as possible. But before going through its key features, we need to know first how to Log in to your WordPress dashboard. Here’s how:
Accessing the WordPress Dashboard
To access the WordPress dashboard, you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of the URL of your WordPress powered site and input the corresponding log-in credentials of your wordpress site. See the below example:
After you login to the dashboard successfully, you can already see the WordPress dashboard of your website. Here you will access all of the key features of WordPress.